(4/25-tfn) the Bob Korn pool will be closed starting May 5th, for their new salt water chlorine system installation and annual maintenance, please contact the pool or check the city website for updates on their re-opening date.

(5/5)  the city needs (3) TEMPORARY, FULL-TIME SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM ASSISTANTS.  pays : $12.00-$14.00 per hour DOE.  must apply by the 5th at city hall, or call 6200 for details

(5/6) Copper River Seafoods has an immediate opening for a Summer Seasonal Receptionist.  good communication and computer skills are required.  position exists through September 30.  Please apply at the Cordova Office: 300 Cannery Row, or call 424-3721 with questions

(5/7) “Cordova Community Medical Center is looking for a Building Service Manager.  This is an exempt, full time position with benefits. The Position Description and applications are available at the receptionist desk at Cordova Community Medical Center. Please submit a cover letter and resume along with a completed application to Human Resources at CCMC .”

(5/13) CEC is accepting applications for a laborer position to work from June 1 through August 15, 2014. Application forms are on the CEC webpage at or at the CEC office. Deadline to submit an application is May 16.

(5/14) the city needs a FULL-TIME Laborer/Maintenance I, II or Sewer/Water Technician. Starting Pay:  $16.44 – 24.52 per hour, plus benefits,  DOE  & certifications.  apply by the 14th at city hall, or call 6200 for details

(5/15) Village of eyak needs summer Tribal DOT Lead, and some laborers.  Up to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, late May thru August.  Reomte field work and office work, gotta be able to use chainsaws, ATVs, brush cutters; maintain trails, roads, and campsite, and various computer tasks.  visit for details and application.  Call Moe at 7738 with questions.

(5/15) Kindergarden Registration will be open May 5th until May 16th for any students that will be 5 years old before September 1st. Packets will be available at the Elementary School Office, you will need to provide your child's current immunization record and birth certificate. To begin school students will need a TB Test and a current physical completed within the last 6 months. Please register early!